Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Won’t You Come and Confess

Invitation: Mi Confesión Show
September 9 - 25, 2010
Latitude 44 Gallery, Framing & Decor

"I left my heart in Buenos Aries."
"I always wanted to eat chocolate covered in gold leaf..."
"I have secretly wanted to publish my book."
"I am obsessed with my dancing under the moonlight Chihuahua Archie"

 Once again Latitude 44 Gallery Framing Décor invites you to join us in our traditional Junction Arts Festival collaborative project. This year our Show entitled Mi Confesión is inspired by a song by Gotan Project that we were listening to while planning our show. It allies well with the festival's aspiration to be "an edge splitting combination of the high art, community arts and popular culture."

Come to our gallery and put your confession on canvas or postcard or both! As well as having the postcards here, we will be distributing them all over the Junction and outside the Junction. Pick them up, write whatever you are inclined to do and drop them off.

Most importantly come and see our wonderful show of Canadian Artists. You may just find a piece of art or a gift you absolutely must have. Come in for the festival and we will arrange something special for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment